From Flyduino: As we felt the need for a modern more simplified 32bit Flight controller, we made the KISS FC, which includes a complete own Flight Controll Firmware development who get rid of some old ballast, this took some time, but the result is very pleasing.
The Idea was to simplify some things and due to intensive long term testings of some pretty good Pilots we where able to optimize the code to a point where you hopefully get your quad in the air quite quick.
Normally you just need to choose your Airframe in the GUI and are able to fly (at least with KISS ESC), otherwise you can download presets of well known Pilots for given configurations and of course can tweak the PID yourself over the GUI.
The software setup side is reduced as far we can, many things are already taken in to account for you, if you bring some solid soldering skills you should be able to build your quad pretty quick.
A new feature is also the built-in telemetry, in combination with our 32bit ESC line its possible to show the live telemetry data via OSD on your FPV live feed or in the KISS FC Graphics User Interface.
This way you get useful information like the Voltage of your battery, current consumption, ESC temperature and motor RPM.
Supported copter types:
- Quad +/x
- Hexa +/x
Supported RX types:
- PPM Sum
- Spektrum Sat. (serial / DSM2 & DSMX)
- Futaba / Taranis SBUS
- Jeti ExBus
- Graupner SumD / SumO
- Classic RX with single channel output
Mounting Holes: 3x3cm pattern, with 3.2mm holes (widely compatible)
Driver for STM32F303CCT6
Normally you don't need to download any driver for the USB support.
Windows 7 8 and 10 care for this on their own after you connected the device.
The connection diagram / Pin-out you find in KISS-FC GUI.
Get help from the community at the RCGroups Discussion thread.
Finally the OSD that can do it all, simple to install, plug and play.
The TBS CORE PNP line has been very popular among the FPV crowd for its ease of use and quick installation, as well as compatibility with a wide variety of video transmitters, FPV cameras and input voltages (2S to 6S). The TBS CORE PRO takes it to the next level, with GPS/compass capability and a digital, high accuracy current sensor, making this the most advanced OSD system available.
The built-in OSD provides vital information of the state of the aircraft. No more throttle loss due to over depleted batteries, flying at the edge of control signal, or forgetting to charge spare FPV system batteries. Coupled with the new GPS module, the OSD will help you navigate and estimate distances, speed, and heading. Should your main battery or ESC die, the secondary battery port can power your FPV system AND your model aircraft for a gentle descent with running video system (for airplanes only!)
In a nutshell, the TBS CORE PNP PRO is a light-weight OSD and filtered power supply, feeding the pilot camera and video transmitter, all in one compact package. It makes FPV setups super-easy and is a safety feature every FPV aircraft should have. Suitable for any airplane and multirotor of any size. The simplified wiring reduces points of failure and lets you focus on flying instead of tinkering. All cables are shielded, further reducing the complexity of wiring and ensuring a noise-free video feed.
- Dual 2S to 6S input voltage - additional input for backup (2S only)
- Constant 5V @ max. 2A and 12V @ max. 600mA - individually, not combined!
- OSD with GPS, battery voltage, current consumption, signal strength, callsign and timer display
- Telemetry audio downlink or video input and mono audio pass-through (available via later software-update)
- Very high switching efficiency
- Extremely low ripple and low RF noise, two stage filtered and shielded casing
- Supports 1W VTX with only minor airflow
- All necessary cables included
- Software upgradable and configurable (Windows required)
- Small size, 27mm x 47mm x12mm, only 15.6 grams
- Note: the current sensor accepts XT60 battery plugs.
- TBS CORE PNP PRO unit
- TBS CORE Digital Current Sensor (100A) with XT60 plugs
- 1x 5V VTx Pigtail cable for TBS VTx
- 1x 12V Camera Pigtail cable for TBS69 / TBS59
- 1x 12V Camera Pigtail cable for TBS ChipChip
- 1x 50cm BlackSheep Telemetry (BST) cable
- 1x 40cm BlackSheep Telemetry (BST) cable
- 1x 30cm BlackSheep Telemetry (BST) cable
- 1x 20cm BlackSheep Telemetry (BST) cable
- 1x 10cm BlackSheep Telemetry (BST) cable
- GPS/Compass TBS CORE PRO Unit
- TBS BlackBox
The most powerful, reliable, and feature-filled two-layer racing combo on the market. Contains a PowerCube FPVision, an ESC Extension board, and a Colibri Race V2.0 . You'll wonder what to do with all the extra room!
Add a set of 4 ZMX X25 Fusion 2206-2300kv motors and TBS BulletProof 25A BLHeli-S ESCs to make even your mortal enemies jealous.
TBS PowerCube FPVision
TBS PowerCube External ESC Board
TBS PowerCube Colibri Race 2.0
- STM32F303 based chipset for ultimate performance
- PPM, SBUS, DSM, DSMX input (5V and 3.3V provided over internal BUS)
- 6 PWM ESC output channels (autoconnect, internal BUS)
- Choose between plug & play sockets or solder pads for R/C and buzzer
- 36x36mm standard size (30.5mm standard raster)
- RGB LED strip support incl. power management
- Extension port for GPS / external compass / pressure sensor
- UART port for peripherals (Blackbox, FrSky telemetry etc.)
- 5V buzzer output
- MPU6500 new generation accelerometer/gyro
- Runs Betaflight, Cleanflight and Baseflight
- 4x status LED (DCDC 5V pwr/ 3.3V pwr/ status/ 4.7V pwr)
- Weight: 4.4g
New in V1.2:
- PWM Pads for external ESC support
- Stronger protection Diode
- Resettable fuse to protect parts beeing burnt in case of a short on 3.3V
- Additional 4.7V running LED
- New IMU supply rail for best in class low noise performance
- New, lower price!
- 1x TBS Powercube Flight Control
- 4x Black top nut