The Splash Drone 40A ESC is one of the best ESC that designed for Splash Drone. The circuits and functions are optimized for multi-rotors, reliable and very fast respond time. It is not only suitable for Splash Drone, but also a great choice for your drone.
The Splash Drone 40A ESC is one of the best ESC that designed for Splash Drone. The circuits and functions are optimized for multirotors, reliable and very fast respond time. It is not only suitable for Splash Drone, but also a great choice for your drone.
OPTO means this ESC lacks of the BEC Circuit, BEC circuit is to convert the battery’s input voltage to 5V for powering the Receiver. Most of the expensive Flight Controllers (e.g. DJI NAZA) has a BEC unit included, so many players will use OPTO ESC to save money and less work load on the ESC. However, if your Flight Controller has NO BEC included, you will need to purchase an UBEC module (5V) to power up the RC Receiver.
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors
- All settings except the timing are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals)
- Special drive chip has much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuit consisted of discrete components
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance
- Output : Continuous 40A, Burst 60A up to 10 seconds
- Input Voltage : 2-6cells lithium battery
- BEC : NO BEC
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal : at least 400Mhz
- Timing : High or Intermediate
- Red Black cable length : 120mm
- Signal cable length : 260mm
- Bullet Connector : 3.5mm
- Size : 68 x 25 x 8.7mm
- Weight : 26g