Blade Inductrix with camera racing motors & travel case RTF
The Blade Inductrix has become the unofficial tiny racer at FPV racing event! after hours.
This is the Urban Drones Version of the Inductrix. We've done all the work for you so all you have to do is FLY! This quad comes fully ready to fly out of the box.
This Inductrix comes with a 3D printed Camera Mount screwed right on the flight controller.
and have put together a fully ready to fly with High End Motors from MicroMotor Warehouse and the latest FPV camera with circular polarized FPV antenna with a whip wire that can take the hard crashes.
Fast Motors Installed
- Lightweight, fully assembled quadcopter
- SAFE® technology makes drone flying easy
- Quiet EDF power system
- Durable rotor housings prevent damage
- Brilliant LED orientation lights
- Includes both red and blue bodies
- 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C Li-Po flight battery
- USB Li-Po charger
- Blade® MLP transmitter with genuine Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology (included)
Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
Main Rotor Head Type: Multi-Rotor
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Battery: 150mAh 3.7V 25C LiPo
Length: 3.3 in (83mm)
Height: 1.1 in (28mm)
Width: 3.3 in (83mm)
Main Frame Material: Plastic
Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
Flying Weight: 0.67 oz (19g)
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
What's in the box