Parrot ANAFI Thermal Drone
With the Anafi Thermal 4K Portable Drone from Parrot, you get the best of both worlds. An ultra-compact and portable drone capable of stunning 4K HDR aerial videography, and thermal imaging that can help a variety of professional industries. The dual sensors have been made to work in full synchronization, blending the thermal imaging over the visible footage. The Anafi Thermal is also capable of taking 21MP high-resolution still photos with either the visible or thermal sensors.
Anafi Thermal has a 3-axis hybrid image stabilization to help keep all your footage and pictures stable and clear. In fact, it is engineered to withstand wind speeds up to 31 mph. With the addition of a 180° gimbal, up to 3x digital zoom, and tracking A.I., the Anafi can give you professional-quality results anytime, anywhere. Nearly everything you need is included, along with a Skycontroller 3 for piloting. Just add your compatible smartphone or tablet, download the iOS/Android FreeFlight 6 app, and you're ready to go.
- Dual thermal (FLIR 160x120, -10°C to +400°C) and visible (21MP, 4K HDR) imagery
- 3-axis stabilization, +/-90° camera tilt, digital zoom
- Ultra-compact, lightweight (315g) yet robust drone
- Easy to use, user-friendly interface (FreeFlight 6 mobile app)
- Direct in-app analysis of thermal data
- All-in-one solution designed for professionals
DUAL THERMAL AND VISIBLE IMAGERY
TWO INTEGRATED SENSORS WORKING IN FULL SYNCHRONIZATION
ANAFI Thermal’s unique camera integrates two high-quality sensors to capture both the invisible and the visible.
A FLIR radiometric sensor for thermal images that reveals extreme temperatures, insulation voids, sources of cold and warm air leaks, signs of moisture damage.
- FLIR Lepton 3.5 microbolometer sensor (radiometric)
- Sensor resolution: 160x120
- Temperature range : -10°C to +140°C (High-gain) or -10°C to 400°C (Low-gain)
- Thermal sensitivity: <50mK
Sony sensor specifically designed for visual inspection, RGB data capture for photogrammetry or scouting and reconnaissance.
- Sony CMOS sensor 1/2.4'' 21MP
- 4K HDR video recording capabilities
- Adobe DNG/RAW and P-LOG professional formats
A unique camera system specific to ANAFI:
- 3-axis hybrid stabilization (2-axis mechanical combined with 3-axis electronic)
- Controllable tilt: +/-90° (from zenith to nadir views)
- Up to x3 digital zoom (in thermal and visible views)
FLIR Thermal Imaging
The built-in FLIR Lepton 3.5 thermal sensor is an ideal tool for use in professional applications. Craftsmen can inspect structures and check for thermal losses, security experts can remotely monitor hot spots and fires, technicians can inspect solar panels, and environmental protection officers can keep tabs on animal populations. These are just some of the many tasks made possible, and easier to accomplish, with the FLIR Lepton sensor.
Specifically, the FLIR sensor is capable of capturing a 57° field of view and thermal sensitivity of <50mK. The sensor is capable of both MP4 h.264 video at 1440 x 1080 resolution, and JPEG still images at resolutions up to 3264 x 2448. When shooting thermal stills, you can choose from three different modes:
What's in the box